2009年11月29日 星期日

Elizabeth & Kenny Wedding Banquet


Elizabeth & Kenny Wedding Banquet
Date: Saturday, November 28, 2009
Venue: Habour Grand Hong Kong, Salon Room 海逸君綽酒店
Performance: Female Vocal
Live Band: CheeZe Music

Instrument Combo:
 Drum, bass, keyboard, vocal
Music Style: Pop, jazz and dance
Reportoire:
  • Blue Bossa
  • Wonderful tonight
  • The way you look tonight
  • Fly me to the moon
  • You’re the sunshine of my life
  • Close to you
  • Lullaby of birdland
  • Mozart - Eine Kleine nachtmusik (Jazz Version)
  • 愛很簡單
  • What will I do
  • Baby Love
  • Can’t buy me love
  • Can’t take my eyes off you
  • Dancing queen
  • Mamma Mia
  • Stardust
  • I say a little prayer
  • Desafinado 
  • Quando, quando, quando
  • We are family
  • L-O-V-E
  • Because you loved me...etc

沒有留言:

張貼留言