2009年2月23日 星期一

Abbey & Joseph Wedding Banquet


Abbey & Joseph Wedding Banquet
Date: Sunday, February 22nd, 2009
Venue: 紅墈都會海逸酒店 Metropolis Hotel, The Patio
Performance: Female Vocal
Live Band: CheeZe Music
Instrument Combo: Vocal, Keyboard, Guitar, Bass and Drumset
Style: Pop, Jazz and Dance
Repertoire:
Cocktail I (Keyboard): Wonderful tonight, You are the sunshine of my life, Take the "A" train, Moon River, I just called to say I love you, What a difference a day made, What a wonderful world, For once in my life, Desafinado (slight out of tune)...etc.
Cocktail II (Keyboard, Drum and Bass): Babylove, Please Mr. Postman, Dream a little dream of me, So nice, Blue Bossa, The Girl from Ipanema, Quando quando quando, My Girl, One note samba, Memory...etc
Banquet (Full band + Vocal): Today, Wonderful tonight, Babylove, Please Mr. Postman, Close to you, More than a woman, Fly me to the moon, Can't buy me love, 喜歡你, 倆心知, 追, 笑說想, 紀念日,The way you look tonight, Dancing Queen, Mamma Mia, We are family, ABC, Stayling alive...etc

沒有留言:

張貼留言