2008年12月28日 星期日

Emi & Joshua Wedding Banquet


Emi & Joshua Wedding Banquet
Date: Saturday, December 27th, 2008
Venue: 灣仔君悅酒店, Grand Hyatt Hotel, Salons

Performance: Female Vocal

Live Band: CheeZe Music
Music Style: Classical, Pop and Jazz
Instrument Combo: Vocal, keyboard, drum and bass
Repertoire:
  • Cocktail (Piano): Bach-Air in the G string, What a difference a day made, Take the A train, What a wonderful world, Debussy-Arabesque, Mozart-Sonata in C K.309 II, Moon River, Lullaby of Birdland, How high the moon, Moonlight Serenade, Household of faith, Mozart-Sonata in C K.330 II..etc

  • Banquet (Full Band): Because you loved me, Say yes, Can't take my eyes off you, Close to you, The girl from Ipanema, Mendelssohn's Wedding March, Longer, Fly me to the moon, Dream a little dream of me, She, Love me Accapella, So nice, 明日晴れるかな, L-O-V-E, Can't help falling in love, Make it with you...etc




沒有留言:

張貼留言