2011年12月30日 星期五

Grace & Freedom Wedding Banquet

Grace & Freedom Wedding Banquet
Date:
 Friday, December 30, 2011

Venue: Kowloon Club, Bistro on the Bund 九龍會
Performance: Female Vocal
Live Band: CheeZe Music
Instrument Combo: Vocal, saxophone, keyboard, bass and drum set
Music Style: Light Jazz, Pop, English Classics

Repertoire:

  • Let's start from here
  • Be our guest
  • Unforgettable
  • Yesterday once more
  • Moon River
  • Memory
  • Have I told you lately that I love you
  • First of May
  • The way you look tonight
  • Dream a little dream of me
  • Autumn Leaves
  • What a wonderful world
  • The look of love
  • Fly me to the moon
  • Close to you
  • La vie en Rose
  • Lost in paradise
  • The Girl from Ipanema
  • I wish you love
  • Cheek to cheek
  • S' wonderful
  • Desafinado (Slightly out of tune)
  • 愛很簡單
  • 幸福摩天輪
  • 漣漪
  • 遇見
  • 今生今世....etc





沒有留言:

張貼留言